- All consultations are FREE
- If you are pregnant, breastfeeding or under 18 years of age, cosmetic treatments are contraindicated.
- Come to your consultation prepared with any questions you have
- Talk to your nurse injector about your medical history including allergic reactions and active skin diseases
- Ask the nurse injector for a full list of medications and supplements to avoid before and following treatment
- When you leave your consultation, you should feel well informed about the treatment and what results you may expect
- Avoid using thrombolytics, anticoagulants and substances that affect platelet function such as Aspirin, nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (Advil, Motrin) in 2 weeks before treatment.
- Avoid supplements of fish oil, Vit. E and St. John's Wart
- Avoid alcohol and green tea
- Avoid having any dental work (including cleaning) within a week of scheduled treatment
your treatment session
- A thorough review of your health history and a physical examination will be completed. We will review your goal and discuss expectations. We will, then, identify areas of concern by asking you to demonstrate facial expressions.
- Botox/Dysport is injected using a very fine needle. We will make a series of quick injections, that feel like a small pinch.
- Prior to injecting dermal fillers, a topical anesthetic will be applied to the treatment area to reduce pain during the procedure. Treatment area will then be cleaned and sterilized. Depending on the area being treated, injections will be completed by the use of serial injections with an ultra fine needle, and/or a cannula to inject the dermal filler.
- With Botox/ Dysport results are typically seen within 1 week post injection; however, it can take up to 14 days for the toxin to take full effect. Results often last, on an average, 3 to 4 months but it varies from person to person. With regular treatments, results can last up to 6 months, allowing for a longer duration between treatments.
- With dermal fillers, results are immediate. Results, on an average, can last between 6 to 18 months depending on location and product utilized.
cost & FINANCING
Botulinum Toxin injections are priced on a 'per unit' basis. Dermal Filler injections are priced on a 'per syringe' basis. Our nurse injector will determine the precise amount of units/ syringe needed to attain your desired results.
We have partnered with do FINANCE to provide financial flexibility to clients seeking cosmetic procedures. We, at Bella Dermage , believe that clients shouldn't have to choose between what they want and what they need- the aim is to give confidence to do BOTH!
Copyright © 2021 Bella Dermage Medi Spa Inc . All rights reserved